Explaining the Higgs Boson Particle Again
Posted on March 10, 2014 Comments (0)
Excerpt from Piled Higher and Deeper by Jorge Cham – go see the entire illustration.
Related: 5% of the Universe is Normal Matter, What About the Other 95%? – At the Heart of All Matter – The god of small things – CERN Pressure Test Failure – Ninja Professors – Friday Fun, CERN Version